Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Do You Know America?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I just PULLED it out of my desk because, ya know, when I have absolutely nothing to do I like to read the atlas. I didn't have as much trouble with the NE states because once I had VT & NH which are side by side and almost identical except they are reversed, and I knew where ME & RI were because my bro-in-law lives in RI. What stumped me was, now don't be mad RaeLynn, OK!! LMAO!! It was one of the last pieces I put in place!! Actually I wasn't even gonna tell ya!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok that is hysterical Robin......Jeez...I mean no other state looks like it???
    I didn't have any problem because over the years I have worked GODonly knows how many US puzzles with the kids...hey Rog find a game that has the States and Capitals and I will kick some butt there too!!! LOL!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like this one too..even if I don't do very well LOL

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You must be bored if yer digging through the archives.

    Get 'Er Done!!!

    rOg

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeeeaaaaah. Got the map done on the first try with time left over. I was so proud of myself when I read the problems others had. Then I found that I can do the work of a third grader.
    Hmmmmm not quite so happy now. LOL
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •